[HOT] Skype for Responses?

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 13 06:30:28 GMT 2011

Hi All,

At SotM there was some discussion about setting up Skype rooms for

Originally I was against it, but it seems to be pretty successful with
other groups over IRC.  I think part of the reason is that when you
login you get all the messages sent when you were gone.  That means
questions can be asked asynchronously and get an answer.  Yes we could
turn on IRC logging, but I'm not sure how often people would check it.
 I think I would have a hard time remembering.

So I wanted to see what people think.  Also if there is another option
of which I'm not aware.

-Kate