[HOT] I'm off on a MapAction training weekend

Robert Soden robert.soden at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 13:27:48 GMT 2011

Harry,

Have fun!  Sounds like a it'll be an interesting weekend.  I've heard
that Nigel W is talking to some folks at George Washington University
about a MapAction training here in DC sometime next Spring.  One thing
you might be able to suggest in your discussions is to have an OSM
component to that activity.  There's a good number of HOT folks that
could be around/available to support that if there was interest.

Cheers,
Robert