[HOT] Greeting

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Fri Nov 25 17:35:08 GMT 2011

Hi Frans,

so welcome to OSM :)

Maybee you should try to get in contact with other local mappers here
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Indonesia
as they don't have a local mailinglist/forum (but that can be created on
demand). And please keep in mind, that most mappers are lazy and would
enjoy if the informations are mostly within OSM (wiki, forums, ml,..)
and not spread over too much platforms ;)

bye
Matthias