[HOT] Greeting

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 27 13:54:20 GMT 2011

Hi Matthias, I just wanted to mention there is a Facebook Group and a
mailing list for OSM-id:). Also what Frans is offering to do is to
mirror the read only data for OpenStreetMap within Indonesia.  This is
awesome because the Internet connection between Indonesia and the rest
of the world is really slow, there is a much faster intranet within
the country.

Frans, I saw you are were on the mailing list
(http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/talk-id) but don't know if I
sent you the Facebook group.  I'm suffering from the slow Indonesian
internet at the moment and having a hard time looking it up though:).

Best,

-Kate