[HOT] HOT Chat tomorrow

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 21:12:48 GMT 2011

The "HOT Chat" idea died down a little bit, but let's kick it off again, since we have plenty to chat about at the moment.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/HOT_Chats

I've scheduled the next one for tomorrow Wednesday 11pm GMT
Check your timezones. It's this time:  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=HOT+chat&iso=20111130T23
That's just under 24 hours from now in fact

I don't think we need to make a big deal of having an agenda. We don't even need somebody to be in charge of the conversation. Let's just meet and chat at this scheduled time. See the first link for all the details including how to get onto IRC

Harry Wood