[HOT] Simulation in Samoa

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 21:02:50 GMT 2011

Thanks Jean-Guilhem

I uploaded your OpenLayers.js file.  I also added img and theme subdirectories and the API works fine now.
for reminder, see http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hot/openlayers/samoa.htm

Regards,

Pierre

Guilhem Cailton 2011-11-30  14:08:20
wrote

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for this page, and the interesting links.