[HOT] Come Train in Indonesia

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Oct 1 02:50:31 BST 2011

Hi All,

I put a note on the bottom of the wiki page.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Indonesia_Trainee

There was a bit of confusion.  While this particular training takes
place in Indonesia it isn't specific to our work there.  Just meaning
that we would be training someone to potentially work anywhere.

Also if you are interested and email giving a little context to your
availability and why you would be a good fit would be useful.

Thanks,

Kate