[HOT] HOT at Grace Hopper

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Sep 3 15:56:38 BST 2011

Hi All,

HOT was invited to the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in Computing
(http://gracehopper.org/2011/).

There is an HFOSS hackday as part of the event which I'll be attending
to represent HOT.  During the HFOSS day the idea is to introduce more
women to open source humanitarian related projects.

So, I need to come up with a list of things that people could
potentially work on that would more or less take a day.  It could be
things like documentation, coding, etc...

So.... I'm looking for ideas.  I can come up with some on my own of
course, but I thought the collective group might have some I haven't
thought about.

Thanks!

-Kate