[HOT] Help Test the New Tasking Server

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Sep 20 03:09:18 BST 2011

Hi Sébastien,

There is no reason you can't use it in Haiti.  We are finishing
testing and bug fixing, but adding tasks for Haiti is relatively easy.
 An admin sets up a task by pointing to a relation and adding
instructions.  The tool will divide the relation into grids and then
people can follow the instructions.  More advanced users can then
check the work of the less advanced.

The source code is here: https://github.com/pgiraud/OSMTM  (Though it
is probably best if HOT only runs one instance of this).

Best,

-Kate