[HOT] HOT skills roster form

Lisa Sweeney lsweenstar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 03:23:39 BST 2011

The need for a roster of volunteers and their skills has come up on multiple
occasions. Tonight on the HOT chat we decided to use a Google Doc Form/
spreadsheet to collect this information.

I have put a first crack at developing this form up:
*http://tinyurl.com/3s7hr45
*(easy to remember aliases that I could come up with were already taken)*
*
If you have suggestions for improving this please go ahead and improve it!
username: hotactivations
pwd: hotactivations1

There is an option to publish response summary. I did not check this since
some concern was expressed if people would want their boss or whoever to be
finding this information. If the group thinks the list should be public then
it is easy to check the box.

Next steps:
- finalize the form (is there a process for this sort of thing? does the
board approve it or something?)
- figure out where to post links to it

The confirmation currently states to email hot at openstreetmap.org if there
are any questions. Is there a better email list to use for this?

Requests for passwords for this account (hotactivations at gmail.com)
currently are set to go to my personal gmail account since I didn't think
people would want this email list spammed for that type of thing. Is there a
better email account to use for this type of thing?

Maybe once a roster is developed and a team for coordinating activations is
formed there will be an email list relevant to the newly formed group that
could be used.

cheers,
lisa