[HOT] Tasking Manager - Un-gridded jobs

Martin Holmgren d95marty at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 20:03:07 BST 2012

Hi Pierre!

Great work, keep it up! Just tried it from my iPhone and it worked fine. Drawing on the map in the phone made me look forward to a full HTML5 editor that will make it easier to do field work using smartphones and tablets. I've seen some stuff in the works, so I guess it's a matter of time now.

Kind regards, Marty