[HOT] Mapping Event w/HOT & OSM-jp pre-SotM

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Tue Apr 17 18:37:42 BST 2012

Okay to be clear more than 5 people said they were interested.

What is the most fair way of doing this and ensuring people actually
go?  Meaning that people will be booking flights soon I assume and it
wouldn't be fair for someone to be told there was no room for them and
last something open up.

My thought is to let people look at their schedules until May 15th and
then having a drawing if there are more than 5 people that want to go.

I made a Hackpad where people can list their interest:
https://hackpad.com/iIEmDxhPrG3#Trip-to-Tsunami-Affected-Area-of-Japan-with-OSM-jp

-Kate