[HOT] New or updated pages for HOT website

Séverin MENARD severin.menard at hotosm.org
Sun Aug 12 19:57:30 BST 2012

Hi,

Having been working as the HOT Acting Project Director for 5 weeks now, I
figured out it is not easy for potential partners who does not know HOT so
far to understand what are really our capacities, considering the
information currently present in our website. So I have started a
draft<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SP-5mRGJAYaK950dNq-R_2J-UAoGUQMhXwGg49uj9mw/edit#>for
a "Capacities" new page, as well as an updated "About" and invite
anyone interested to comment or edit.

We would also like have a page listing all the outreach activities
HOT members or volunteers have done so far.
Here<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvC6dUAEbjPidHJreGtwYUJaVjJpYkxueG1PUUh1dFE#gid=0>is
another Gdoc with an example as a template to follow.

Than you for your participation!

Sincerely,

Severin