[HOT] Northern Uganda Tracing Exercise / Sprint

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Thu Aug 16 15:50:43 BST 2012

I have no objections, all sounds good. Will respond with more detail after noon.

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator | International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303—052 | Skype robert.banick