[HOT] using HOT resources for a DRR project

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:50:51 BST 2012

Dear hotties,

I mentioned early this month of a small project we are collaborating
for disaster management [0].  The initiative is more towards disaster
mitigation and not on the actual disaster (which we hope won't
happen).
We will be using OSM as a primary source of data. We are also planning
to use the HOT tasking manager for coordinating the OSM data
collection activities.  I would like to ask if it is OK to use the
main
Tasking Manager instance for coordinating our OSMing work or should we
deploy our own instance?

Since the project is minimally funded, we would like to allocate
resources to the mapping side of things and not on the "associated
technology" for coordination work.

[0] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/hot/2012-August/002087.html
--
cheers,