[HOT] using HOT resources for a DRR project

Séverin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 15:32:18 BST 2012

Dear Maning,

Sure it is OK, the OSM Tasking Manager has been done specifically for this.
Kate told me you are even an OSMTM administrator, so you can create your
own job. Currently, in the new version, you do not have access to the
'create a new job' function through the interface like previously. But you
can access it with this link: http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/new

Sincerely,

Severin