[HOT] HOT Chat, later today / tonight / this morning?

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:19:58 BST 2012

I don't think there's anyone that finds the timing of the chats too
convenient - it's either really early or really late for just about
everyone.

We could always think about changing the times if there's something
that would be better, especially as there are so many French members
and the chats start at 1AM Paris time...

Cheers, Joseph