[HOT] Imagery from International Charter Haiti

Fred Moine frmoine at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 02:14:03 GMT 2012

Dear Hot,

After the Charter Activation call 418  NGA /USGS took several images over
Haiti  (WorldView 2).,

I have activated this charter with OCHA and national civil protection after
Sandy storm in Haiti.

USGS gave me access to these images for IOM Haiti,  could we do the same
for OSM / HOT and then put a WMS / TMS service to use it on JOSM.

See below the message from USGS representative

Dear Frederic,
I have attached the instructions for registering on the system and
requesting access to an event.  please let me know if you have any
questions.
Best regards,
Brenda

http://hdds.usgs.gov/hdds2<https://legacymail.iom.int/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://hdds.usgs.gov/hdds2>

If you have not registered on either EarthExplorer or HDDS, please click
the register button in the top right corner of the screen and go thru the
registration process. It is a very simple process.  Once registered, you
will have access to EarthExplorer and HDDS download capabilities.

To sign up for the event access -

go to http://hdds.usgs.gov/hdds2<https://legacymail.iom.int/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://hdds.usgs.gov/hdds2>

go to the login button in the upper right corner of the screen
enter your usercode and password
Click on fill out an access request form
select the event you require access for
complete the justification box  and submit

Brenda K. Jones