[HOT] Re : RDC-Congo Pre-Activation : Lac Kivu

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 8 15:31:28 GMT 2012

Thanks to the mappers who participate to mapping efforts for RDC-Congo.

Job
 http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/108 is progressing well.  We are asking you
 to provide particular attention to Minova and Bweramana were important movements of refugees were noted.

If you see that we change status of a particul task square to undo, it means that we are asking for more detail or revision in this area.
A second task http://tasks.hotosm.org/job/109 is now online for Bukuvu, south of Lake Kuvu, and others are to come.

If you have specific questions about the tasks, this can be done either via this discussion list or the irc://irc.oftc.net #hot.

Pierre