[HOT] HOT Version of Walking Papers

Severin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 17:19:19 GMT 2012

Hi,

As we are involllved in the Walking Paper project, would it be possible to
make it evolve a bit on two aspects:

- When dividing an aread in 4 or 16, it would be a huge help to have this
division visible on the general walking papers with numbers, and each
number on each walking paper?
- having the capacity to set a personal WMS/TMS for the background?

Sincerely,

Severin