[HOT] Tell Your Story (FOSS4G Buenos Aires 2013)

Julio Costa Zambelli julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl
Tue Dec 18 17:16:37 GMT 2012

Hello Fernando,

Congratulations for the FOSS4G Buenos Aires and the State of The Map
Argentina!

My name is Julio Costa and I participate in both OpenStreetMap and HOT.

Please let me know how the chilean OSM community and myself can be of help
to you.

Best Regards,

Julio Costa Zambelli
OpenStreetMap Chile

julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl

http://www.openstreetmap.cl/
Cel: +56(9)89981083
Postal: Casilla 9002, Correo 3, Viña del Mar, Chile