[HOT] Fw: Central America health facilities (Cenrut.org)

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 11:24:16 GMT 2012

On a brief inspection of the data there seems to be three types of data, hospitals, first Aid and unknown. I can put in the hospitals and maybe put in the first aid as doctor and mark the unknown ones. Before I do this are there any suggestions from the list so that I can keep the tags consistent with other areas of the world. Only the hospitals would be rendered on the default map for openstreetmap.

Cheers

Bob