[HOT] Fw: Central America health facilities (Cenrut.org)

Rafael Avila Coya ravilacoya at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 22:17:17 GMT 2012

This data seem to have been collected by non-spanish-speaking people,
for the errors I see, and we should correct them.

In a short inspection I see quite often "Centro de Salude" when it must
be "Centro de Salud". I see "Clinica" instead of "Clínica", "San José"
instead of "San José", and so on.

Names should be like name=Centro de Salud "La Trinidad" , or
name=Hospital "San José 1", etc., and not San Jose1 Hospital.

Some other have inconsistencies, like Centro de Salud "Familia Unidas"
(familia is singular and unidas is plural).

Rafael Avila Coya.

En 03/02/12 13:21, Mikel Maron (Mapufacture) escribiu: