[HOT] [talk-ph] Fwd: 2012-02-06 03:49:16 UPDATED: (Mw 6.8) NEGROS- CEBU REG, PHILIPPINES 10.0 123.2 (378fb)

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Tue Feb 7 12:12:03 GMT 2012

Hi,

A third EO-1 image is now available:

It is included with the others in the mosaic available as TMS, as
previously, at this same URL for JOSM:
tms:http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/{zoom}/{x}/{y} <http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/%7Bzoom%7D/%7Bx%7D/%7By%7D>

For Potlatch2, use background URL:
http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/$z/$x/$y
<http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/%7Bzoom%7D/%7Bx%7D/%7By%7D>

and for Potlatch1, use background URL:
http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/!/!/!
<http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/tiles/1.0.0/philippines/%7Bzoom%7D/%7Bx%7D/%7By%7D>

Each image is also available separately as a WMS layer (for example, if
you want to compare them in areas where they overlap), based at:
http://osm.arkemie.org/cgi-bin/osm_wms?map=/mapsite/philippines.map
(Use "Get the layers/extents" in JOSM to choose a layer from this web
address).

You are right about this being EO-1 ALI , with a 10 m pixel size. With
Level 1 processing:
"The Advanced Land Imager Level 1 product is only
      radiometrically corrected and is not geometrically
      re-sampled. The user will need to apply the appropriate
      geometric corrections if necessary."

They were "swiss-knifed" with GDAL, pan-sharpened with Orfeo Toolbox,
contrast enhanced with ImageMagick, and are served with MapServer and
TileCache.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

gpg 0x5939EAE2