[HOT] Saint-Marc, Haiti contributions to Padang mapping during the NOTLM event, Tue 7th

Séverin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:58:25 GMT 2012

Hi,

We invited the 30 young mappers we supervize and
support<http://hot.openstreetmap.org/updates/2012-02-02_mapping_in_saint_marc_get_on_board_or_get_out_of_the_way>through
the starting OTI/Chemonics funded project in
Saint-Marc <http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Saint-Marc> to participate
to the Night of the Living Map on Tuesday and give their contribution to
the Padang mapping. They came with some friend of them and other laptops so
that we were almost 40 people mapping on smth like 20 laptops, and some of
them mapped until 6AM.
Is there a way we could have some statistics regarding this participation ?

Severin