[HOT] Maldives

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Tue Feb 14 17:40:11 GMT 2012

Hi Fanny,

You are right, this is a good opportunity to get started.

So my advice would be : make a first step.

Actually, Male streets seems already pretty well mapped, and the nearby
airport map even has detailed buildings.

But you can choose for yourself a virgin Paradise island to get started...

The areas in green on this map show where high resolution Bing imagery
is available :
http://ant.dev.openstreetmap.org/bingimageanalyzer/?lat=4.221684415763846&lon=73.36583536957237&zoom=10

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem

PS : It is true that HOT chats are late for Europe, but there are people
on the IRC channel at other times too. You are welcome to ask your
questions there anytime. (Just be patient if you do not get an immediate
answer sometimes). Or by email of course.

--
gpg 0x5939EAE2