[HOT] Question regarding tasking manager "etiquette"

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 02:12:43 GMT 2012

Hi all,

Once again this is a useful feedback.

Let me sum up a bit the different problems that were raised here:
1/ some users are timid and hesitate to mark a task as done.
Possible solutions:
- add encouragement messages,
- let them mark the task as "to be validated" or "to be finished".

2/ users loose the reference to the tile they were previously working on.
I have ideas of enhancements to solve this issue. This is in my roadmap.

3/ rankings are bad
Agreed. The list of users is the only thing others need.

4/ admin users can't mark a task as undone.
As far as I know, anyone can invalidate a done task. Were you thinking
about something different, Pierre?

Pierre

Envoyé de mon iPhone