[HOT] [tasking_manager] new page layout

Sam Larsen samlarsen1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 10:54:18 GMT 2012

Pierre,
I like the new layout which does solve the problem of having too much information on the task page.

Maybe we could look for an easier connection to Potlatch by generating a GPX file for the task (convert polygon to lines), which you can then add to the url of potlatch:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Potlatch_2/Deploying_Potlatch_2#Optional_parameters

That would automatically open the area and have the task square loaded without the need for the user to then go and manually add the vector file to the editor.

Sam Larsen