[HOT] Libya Health Facillity Map

Pierre Béland infosbelas-gps at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 9 15:48:34 GMT 2012

andrzej

this is your solution that I just tested and added to the script. Thanks a lot.

Your solution works. I am also in contact with pgiraud through HOT chat. He also suggested  to change state back to navigation after popup.

We now have some kind of Crowdsourcing solution to offer to monitor Task force work and  for interacting with people on the field.

Pierre Béland