[HOT] Tasking Manager - terminology

Stéphane Henriod s at henriod.info
Tue Jun 19 20:00:48 BST 2012

What about "zone"?

Maybe more self-explanatory, especially for people not familiar with the
process and / or with GIS?

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info