[HOT] Tasking Manager - terminology

Big Fat Frog bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:20:46 BST 2012

I can't see what's wrong with Task either? Slice definately doesn't fit.
  What are you trying to put a name to?  The piece of work or the area
of the map that's being worked, if it's the former then task is best
else if it's the latter then zone or grid square is good.  Not sure
what's wrong with Job though!