[HOT] Membership Survey (Final comments before sending out)

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed Jun 20 00:22:46 BST 2012

Hi All,

I went and gave another edit to the Membership survey:
https://hackpad.com/lD7tOgNVNLR#*HOT-Membership-Survey-Questions

Remember I'm soliciting feedback, this isn't the actual survey you
would take. I'll send that out in Survey Monkey or something.

Nothing in this survey is a vote, the intent is to help provide
guidance of what HOT should focus.  For example in this survey was are
not voting on what license we should adopt for data, software, etc.
I'm looking for input as to if we should have that discussion and
vote.

The HOT membership is pretty diverse and from a lot of cultural and
technical backgrounds, so I think it is important if there are issues
that the group wants to focus on that we have time to discuss and work
through them before we would have a vote.

Hope that makes sense,

-Kate