[HOT] New HOT Flyer

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Sun Jun 24 16:34:11 BST 2012

Hi Kate,

Looks great.

A few small details :

- first line: why "open-source" and "open data" ? Why not "open source"
too ?

- second section, second paragraph : missing n letter: Commu_N_ity

- third paragraph : maybe add a comma after "Through that training and
support", for better readability

- third section, first paragraph, third line: HOT create_S_ tools

- the very last paragraph is probably meant to be split in 2 at "remote
support"

Jean-Guilhem

Le 24/06/2012 16:50, Kate Chapman a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Emir Hartato made a flyer about HOT with some input from Pierre Beland and I.
>
> I wanted to get some feedback before we print a bunch for the
> Understanding Risk Conference in Cape Town in a week.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/File:Hot-poster.png
>
> -Kate

gpg 0x5939EAE2