[HOT] HOT Survey

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Jun 24 17:12:38 BST 2012

Hi All,

I turned the survey that was developed on Hackpad(1) over the past
month into a Google Doc Form. This survey is meant to help guide
further discussions and perhaps votes of HOT's membership. This
version of the survey is for anyone to take. An additional survey has
been emailed directly to HOT's membership as well. If you are a HOT
member and did not receive an email please let me know.

So if you are interested please take the survey. NOTE: All resultes of
the survey will be made publicly available on this list

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEg3WVE2Z1g0SGY5amhVN0tHOGJWOVE6MA#gid=0

Thanks,

-Kate

(1) https://hackpad.com/lD7tOgNVNLR#*HOT-Membership-Survey-Questions