[HOT] Computer Lab Tech Ideas. Haiti.

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 17:34:28 GMT 2012

>From what I understand, later boards will be sold with an enclosure -
presumably early adopters are expected to improvise their own. I think
I'll hang one off the back of my TV, sans casing; time will tell how
long any of them last.

As an almost related point, I've deployed 150+ Android handsets to the
Great British outdoors where they've been working for around 2 years;
most have survived the constant dust and harsh winters better than
expected. Hopefully the Raspberry Pi will show similar resilience.

Cheers, Joseph