[HOT] HOT Mention on TWiT

Todd Huffman huffmantm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 17:58:08 GMT 2012

I don't have the software on my macbook air to make animated GIF's,
but I'm in the F1 offices and there's a picture of Kabul on OSM on the
wall... and I tried to keep a straight face at the beginning and end
to help the loop transition...  see attached...

Cheers,

Todd Huffman

HuffmanTM at gmail.com
Office: (562) 537-1320
Twitter: @odd

Email is the most reliable means of communication.  If you have a
pressing matter that needs immediate attention please send me an SMS
at 1-562-537-1320.

EOF