[HOT] Reminder Upcoming HOT Chat

Reinier Battenberg reinier.battenberg at mountbatten.net
Wed Mar 28 16:21:04 BST 2012

Hi,

We would be happy to think about ideas for the USIP grant, but the HOT chat is
in the middle of the dark african night.

My contribution: we make a much better chance if we work with a local partner
who is doing 'actual work' on the ground. In the end, the map is not a product
in itself, but only useful when it makes their lives (and through partners,
the people who live in yet unmapped areas) easier.

(and that is why we are very excited to work with Warchild (
http://warchild.org/ btw)

rgds,
reinier