[HOT] Training Help Needed at the Understanding Risk Conference in Cape Town

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Fri May 4 14:38:52 BST 2012

Hi All,

The World Bank hosts a conference every two years titled
"Understanding Risk," this year it will be hosted in Cape Town, South
Africa. I have been moderated to host a panel as well as present an
OpenStreetMap workshop. The dates of the conference are July 2nd-6th,
2012.

For the workshop I need someone to assist me in the training. I'm
looking for someone from HOT who is interested and available to join.
Expenses for the trip will be paid by the World Bank. I would prefer
someone who speaks French, simply because the focus of the conference
is on Africa this year and it would be great to communicate more
easily with West African groups attending the conference.  Those with
experience working and/or living in Africa would also be beneficial.

Email me if you are interested in available, I will need to tell the
World Bank who I have chosen in the next couple weeks.

Best,

-Kate