[HOT] Disecting the openstreetmap + potlatch

Rob Baker rrbaker at gmail.com
Sat May 5 18:29:50 BST 2012

Douglas,

Thanks very much for putting this together and submitting it to the list.  The training group is currently finishing up a first pass of a list of available resources and, next Wednesday, will be moving ahead with developing the collections and setting priorities.  I've had a look at the PDF and it looks great and I think fills in some of the gaps we've identified.  I'll add to the list and see how we can incorporate this into the collection.

Thanks again,