[HOT] Interview for german TV (zdf.info) about HOT

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Tue May 8 19:48:58 BST 2012

Dear Dagmar,

I'm involved in OSM public relation in the state of Mecklenburg
Vorpommern, here in Germany. Corresponding to [1], it seems that I'm the
"official" next to you. Due to investigations on my article for the
"Bundesamt für Bevölkerungsschutz und Katastrophenmanagement" [2], I
noticed that there aren't so much Germans involved in HOT management
activities (but call me wrong folks). Unfortunately I'm not up to date
with the HOT missions, so wouldn't be a the right guest for your interview.

What might help if you sign up to the local Berlin OSM mailing list and
ask there for a contact:

[1] http://openstreetmap.de/impressum.html
[2]
http://www.bbk.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/BBK/DE/Publikationen/Publ_magazin/bsmag_1_11.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

thanks for your interest in the OpenStreetMap project :)
bye
Matthias