[HOT] bulk downloading of OrbView images (was Re: OrbView-3 TMS of Mali (v2), Niger, Bangladesh, Colombia and South Sudan)

hbogner hbogner at gmail.com
Tue May 15 12:51:28 BST 2012

Yes, there is a "Bulk Download Application" available for download.
First you select images you wish to download, it's the second icon from
the right when you select imagery options, like browse, info, download, ...
After you select all images you want to download, you'll see a number
appears on top left with number of items in basket. You go there and
select which imagery you want to download.
After taht you staret BDA on your computer, select your order, and
select where to download it.
That's it.