[HOT] Comparing Imagery between Padang and Yogyakarta

Séverin MENARD severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed May 16 17:47:31 BST 2012

Hi,

I agree with Michael, digitizing the buildings in Padang in the inner city
was hard. I cannot see great difference between the 2 samples of imagery
through Potlatch you provided, Kate. Is there a way to get the WMS
references for the first imagery ? I would like to compare them in JOSM.

Sincerely,

Severin