[HOT] Blog post about last weeks Camp Roberts/RELIEF Mapping

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Wed May 30 17:35:19 BST 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for the feedback.  I was going to make a survey to send out to
everyone that participated, but I don't know if I'm going to have
time. If anyone is interested in putting something simple 5-10
questions together let me know.

Having a template for adding these sorts of classification hints would
be useful. Not sure where that best goes as a feature. Could fit
directly into the Tasking Manager or just a wiki template.

-Kate