[HOT] Emilia-Romagna, Italy Earthquake

Stefano Pallicca pallicca at gmail.com
Thu May 31 12:11:06 BST 2012

Hi everybody,
as many of you probably know, in the past few weeks there have been
some earthquakes in Italy, with severe damage and 17 casualties.
We at osm italy have immediatly started thinking how to help in this
case, so we were wondering if there is a list of "things to map
first", some how-tos already online (I saw something on the wiki but
I'm not sure if it is up-to-date), and some scripts/mapnik styles to
build a custom rendering with features that may be useful on the
field.

Cheers
Stefano Pallicca