[HOT] WikiProject OSM Chad

David Schmitt david at black.co.at
Thu Nov 1 09:54:56 GMT 2012

Hi Nicolas,

I've just read your post on the HOT blog and am (again) amazed at the
great work you people are doing in the field!

I also had a look at the mapping in Gore and it seems to already be well
into being a functional map of the town.

One thing I've noticed is that most of the "local" roads are tagged
highway=tertiary, where I would have expected them to be tagged either
residential or unclassified, depending on the land use.

Have fun and good luck with the next part of your travels!

David