[HOT] EUROSHA - Molo, Kenya

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 2 14:42:05 GMT 2012

Marc

Before you start importing anything, should look carefully at the current data and Africover data; and you and I and Marine and Severin should talk. I'm hooked into the Kenya OSM community, and there's a lot going on. There is no talk-ke mailing list yet, but there's been talk about starting one soon.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron