[HOT] Somalia import from 2011

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sun Nov 4 15:58:51 GMT 2012

Hi Norman,

I'm adding the list back on this, hope it is okay. I'm not saying the
data is perfect. I was just trying to start a discussion. A lot of
different work was done in Somalia last year, I'm not familiar with
all that was done.

I looked at the links you sent, I'm not sure why we would delete the
data though. Yes it is imperfect, but I believe it was collected by
GPS. The imagery at least suggests there are roads in those areas
where you are pointing.

Schuyler who did the data conversion for the import might have some
more insight.

-Kate