[HOT] Problem with an Etrex 20

Banick, Robert Robert.Banick at redcross.org
Sun Nov 18 03:02:05 GMT 2012

Hi Sebastian,

It certainly sounds like your USB Controller is dead, but here's a thought: Garmins can be finicky about the cables they're used with. Are you using the USB cable that came with the Etrex 20? If not then it might not recognize the device when plugged in.

Cheers,
Robert

Robert Banick | GIS Coordinator| International Services | Ì American Red Cross<http://www.redcross.org/>
2025 E Street NW, Washington, DC 20006
Tel 202-303-5017 | Cell 404-964-3451 | Fax 202-303—052 | Skype robert.banick