[HOT] Volunteers without Windows to Review Documentation

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Mon Oct 1 12:15:41 BST 2012

The answer is "both" kinda.

Meaning the original LearnOSM materials are currently on Github we
consider those the "beginner materials."

As part of HOT's work in Indonesia we are creating Intermediate and
Advanced materials as well. The Intermediate and Advanced materials
are still currently in Google Docs as well get them ready to be
released into the wild. After the first release they will be in Github
as well since minor updates and forking will work better there.

Make sense?

-Kate