[HOT] looking for OSM data to put on my GPS

Andrew Buck andrew.r.buck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 21:00:29 BST 2012

Samuel,

Here is our wiki page detailing the garmin systems and how to convert our
map data to it.  You can find links there to preformatted garmin map files
ready to load onto your device, or instructions on how to start with raw
OSM data and convert it to the format garmin uses.  If you decide to make
your own map data you can get data extracts from the Geofabrik site (there
are other extract provides as well, and also other ways of getting more up
to date data if you need it [the extracts are made about once a month I
think]).

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Garmin

-AndrewBuck